So everyone might be very excited with the release of Fast and Furious Takedown game and it’s really good to see the game is being created and launched by Universal Studios.
And there may be lots of confusion about the features of the game and Controls since the game is launched recently only.
So if you are a beginner to this game, this post will definitely give you a clear view about the game and the strategies that I’m going to share will definitely take to pro level in no time.
Check out the official release date of FnF Takedown
Fast And Furious Takedown Pro Tips & Tricks
In most of the racing games the view of playing will be Landscape, but in this game, they have used Portrait view to play the game which might be slightly difficult for you in the beginning but will be comfortable once you play continuously.
On entering the game for the first time, you will be trained to drive, how to use the boost, controls of the game.
After training, you will be provided with a car which is Honda Civic ej1 which will be your first car in this game, but later on, you can unlock new cars once your level is increased.
Two Types of Game Modes
- Versus mode where you can compete with players all over the world and there are nearly 10 leagues in the multiplayer mode (Higher the league higher the rewards).
- After every win, you will be provided with 100 Respects and for every loss, you will be deducted 25 respects. Earn more respects to enter a new league.
Daily Challenges Next one is daily challenges where there are two types of challenges
Two Types of Daily Challenges
- First one is Distance challenge where you have to cover maximum distance as you can in the race, here you have to cross the checkpoint within the given time and after crossing the checkpoint you will be given extra seconds.
- So you will be given ranking based on the distance covered and rewarded the next day as per your ranking.
- And the next one is takedown challenge, here you have to take down as much as cars within the given time to earn more points, for every Takedown you will be rewarded 500 points and extra seconds.
- Same as the distance challenge you will be rewarded as per the rankings on next day.
Some Quick Tips for Fast and Furious Takedown
- Track will be provided for these challenges
- Also, you will be provided cases after you win versus game and try to unlock as many cases as you can to get more cards and coins, using these cards you can upgrade the level and power of your car.
- Also complete daily missions for more rewards.
- You can customize the look of your cars as you like and for each upgrade, you will be provided 100 points, collect more points to reach the next level.
- Participate in Live events to collect rare epic hero cars.
- After every race, repair your car to get the maximized performance.
- Drift more in the race to get more boosts and extra rewards.
- Als,o try to take shortcuts in the game to get ahead of your opponents.
- If you want to get to the higher level faster, then you have to unlock more cases, so play more versus game to get more cases and use gold or watcha video to unlock the case fast.